10 Days left to vote for eft’s 3PL Awards
The awards celebrate the top 3PLs in 8 different industry verticals for excellence in service delivery as selected by leading manufacturers and retailers.
eft’s North American 3PL Awards recognize those 3PLs that continuously deliver excellence in logistics operations and superior service to their customers. These manufacturers and retailers have nominated 3PLs in each category and the shortlist has been vetted and tallied by eft, the top five are now released.
The voting for the winner and runner-up in each category is now open until the 17th of April. These will be celebrated at eft’s 13th annual 3PL Summit & CSCO Forum in Chicago, June 16-18.
Make sure you have your say and VOTE HERE
This year, in an effort to provide even more valuable customer feedback for the industry, manufacturers and retailers will be rating the services of their providers according to five metrics. This is will be in addition to the ‘popular’ vote that we conduct year on year and eft will then produce the results, providing the industry with a ‘TripAdvisor for 3PLs.’
The five metrics shippers will be using to rate their 3PL are:
- Innovation / New ideas and solutions – The degree to which the 3PL you’re working with proactively provides your organization with innovation, new ideas and new solutions to tackle the challenges you’re facing
- Leadership/Management & Relationship Development – The level of dedication the senior leadership team of your 3PL has towards developing the business relationship with your organization and working to understand the nature of your business
- Reliability – The reliability of the service provided by your 3PL including on-time delivery, security, comprehensiveness of distribution network, ability to accommodate requests, etc.
- Customer Service & Speed of response to queries and problems – The degree to which your 3PL is accessible, helpful and effective in helping tackle business queries, service emergencies and problems that crop up
- Value for money – Whether you think the 3PL you are using provides you with the service-level you expect at the appropriate price-level
Make sure you have your say and RATE YOUR 3PL HERE