eft’s Annual North American Hi-tech & Electronics Report
eft just conducted its annual North American Hi-tech and Electronics Supply Chain Survey, exploring industry critical questions affecting the industry in an effort to provide a better understanding to the executives working in it
Key findings included:
- 1/3 of respondents use reverse supply chain for environmental reasons, as a revenue stream or for cost recovery
- 25% of respondents thought IT system integration was the greatest concern while working with new suppliers
- while 21% thought it was the innovation driven by supplier partners
- 0% thought data-sharing was a concern with supplier partners
- 50% of respondents felt that actionable analytics was their biggest priority with regards to data, with realtime data a concern for 26% of respondents.