Online Shopping Shifts To Next-Day Delivery; Analysing Posts' Forays Into Logistics
Andrew Starkey from Spiral 4 / IMRG discusses recent research showing more online shoppers select express delivery compared to economy shipping.
- Does the shift towards next-day delivery mean online shopping is no longer driven by price?
- Is next-day delivery becoming more affordable?
- Is next-day delivery the new standard?
- How has Amazon Prime affected the next-day delivery market?
- Interesting aspects of An Post's new Post Logistics venture
- Comparing it with DHL's partnerships with national posts
- DB Schenker's deal with uShip
- UPS's drone tests