COVID-19: Navigating the impact on fulfillment demands
Normally, when we see major supply chain disruptions, it tends to be on the supply side. However, what we’re seeing now is a concurrent demand shock being felt around the world.
In this light, uncertainty is an understatement of the mindset across supply chains and logistics.
The sharing of ideas has never been more important.
Learning from peers has never been more critical.
As such, Reuters Events: Supply Chain and Taylored Services host an exclusive virtual roundtable: COVID-19: Navigating the impact on fulfilment demands
- Share ideas among 12-15 senior industry peers to solve common challenges and gain key takeaways to implement strategies in your business
- Build relationships that will help you survive and thrive amid the current crisis, and that will last into the future
- Dial in from anywhere to work collaboratively with industry counterparts on your most crucial challenges
- Over 90 minutes, gain eye-opening insight in an intimate, ‘behind closed doors’ setting.
What is the conversation about?
Both supply and demand side shock have hit retail hard, compounding inefficiencies and exposing weaknesses in supply networks. Accelerated e-commerce activity, alongside fluctuating demand patterns, highlights the pressing need for greater inventory control as a foundation fulfilment and supply chain operations.
In this peer-led roundtable industry leaders come together to share vital ideas and learnings on:
- Maximizing the potential of a multi-channel offering for your customers with in-depth insights on unified inventory
- Driving speed and accuracy in your retail distribution
- Building an e-commerce operation as a vital component to future success.