Acsent Global Logistics, Amazon, Land O’Lakes, Teknowlogi and Transplace Discuss the Biggest Opportunities in Supply Chain
eft recently asked a group of executives from 3PLs, major manufacturers, retailers and industry disruptors about their supply chain priorities, challenges and opportunities.
Their responses were compiled into an executive Q&A which you can access here: Download the Executive Q&A
Teknowlogi, Dealer Tire, Avnet, CEVA, Amazon, Dachser, Transplace, Land O’Lakes, Ascent Global Logistics Freightos, Loadsmart and FourKites are some of the contributors who weigh in on:
- Growth strategies, threats, opportunities and industry predictions for 2017/2018
- Consumer-driven supply chains and how this plays into forecasting, inventory optimization and flexibility
- The expected impact of IOT, driverless vehicles and analytics on company strategy
- The level of automation currently employed by leading companies
- The impact of logistics tech start-ups on the industry
- The companies the industry should watch closely over the next few years
The executives featured in the Q&A will join the 3PL and Supply Chain Summit in Chicago this June 14-16 where the points raised in the Q&A will form the basis of discussion.
Find out more information here or contact me for more details.