Vodafone, Maxeda, Seacon Logistics speaking at 3PL Summit, Venlo this October – Reserve your brochure
eft’s European 3PL Summit will be taking place in Venlo this year. Key speakers already on board, make sure you reserve your event brochure.
Event tickets haven’t officially launched yet, but I wanted to make sure you get the chance reserve your brochure for when it’s released to get full event information and an exclusive discount code.
Below, is a list of the confirmed speakers and some of the key questions you can look forward to solving at the event.
Key speakers already on board:
- Head of Vodafone Asset Management Services & Tactical Sourcing at Vodafone
- CEO at Seacon Logistics
- CSCO at Maxeda DIY
- CEO at KLG Europe
- VP Supply Chain at Pfizer
- Head of International operations at SPAR
- Head of Supply Chain at Media Saturn
- Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain at Nilfisk-Advance A/S
- VP of Supply Chain at Jabil
- Working Capital and Inventory Management Lead at Zoetis
- CEO International Logistics at Steinhoff International
Key topics to look forward to:
- Looking ahead – How will technology impact the future of supply chain and logistics?
- The Dawn of a new logistics economy – How are crowdsourcing, the shared economy and tech start-ups set to challenge the establish industry?
- M&A activity – How is that going to impact the logistics landscape across Europe? How will you make sure your 3PL Survive?
- 3PL Relationships