Reserve your brochure – Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum
Gartner anticipates that the Internet of Things (IoT) will grow to 25 billion units by 2020 but what does this mean for your supply chain?
This is the sort of question explored at eft’s Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum in a highly interactive setting. Want to find out more? Click the link below to reserve the brochure with all your up-to-date information on new speakers, timed-agenda and more about the forum in Venlo, October 14-16.
Key speakers already on board:
- Virginie Vast, Head of Vodafone Asset Management Services & Tactical Sourcing at Vodafone
- Kris van Ransbeek, CSCO at Maxeda DIY
- Danny Hendrikse, VP Supply Chain at Pfizer
- Tom Rose, Head of International operations at SPAR
- Jonathan Beddows, Head of Supply Chain at Media Saturn
- Jonas Cederhag, Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain at Nilfisk-Advance A/S
- Fred Hartung, VP of Supply Chain at Jabil
- Ludovic Menedeme, Working Capital and Inventory Management Lead at Zoetis
- Rudi Roex, CEO International Logistics at Steinhoff International
Key topics to look forward to:
- Supply Chain Optimisation – What should our supply chains be costing us?
- Talent – How can you inject innovation into your company? Find out where you should be looking for the newest and hottest talent
- Internet of Things - Gartner anticipates that the Internet of Things (IoT) will grow to 25 billion units by 2020 but what does this mean for your supply chain? Explore the why, the what, the where and the when and demonstrate how you can use IoT and M2M to positively impact your balance sheet.
- Sustainability & CSR – Thinking about sustainability in a practical way, what levers should we be looking at to get CSR on the board agenda?
- Supplier Management – In which areas of supply chain is supplier collaboration most important?
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Director of Strategy and Vertical Market Insight
eft| +44(0)2073757587 | firstname.lastname@example.org
USA 1-800-814-3459 ex.7587 | Canada 1-866-996-1235 ex.7587