eft Launches Annual 3PL Contracting Report
Logistics Customer Satisfaction Drops, Shippers and 3PLs on Different Wavelengths - make sure you download the report
The 3PL Selection and Contracting report breaks down many of the crucial components of one of the key connections in supply chain: the LSP-shipper relationship.
"The report represents a thorough analysis of the selection and contracting process of contract logistics from perspective of both logistics service providers and their customers – namely manufacturers and retailers" says event director, Haley Garner.
Key findings included:
- 40%+ of manufacturers and retailers expect their logistics providers to have some understanding of driverless vehicles
- 19.2% of Manufacturers and Retails are already using 3D printing in their businesses
- 94% of industry executives think drone delivery is inevitable
- 43% of industry executives think the Internet of Things will have a huge impact on supply chain and logistics.
- 4% increase in customer dissatisfaction
- China remains a primary target for growth for 3PLs and Customers alike
eft creates the report every year during our research into the 3PL Summit, an executive-level logistics gathering in Chicago, this year happening: June 16-18. If you’d like to discuss more on these topics, and join executives make sure you come along.
Contact the event director for more information: Haley Garner
firstname.lastname@example.org - +44(0)2077249