eft Launches 3PL Summit and CSCO Forum in Venlo, Netherlands
Last Thursday eft launched the European 3PL Summit in logistics hub, Venlo.
eft CEO, Chris Saynor and colleagues launched eft’s European 3PL Summit’s new home: De Maasport theatre, Venlo. So why this new location?
“Venlo has been voted by our entire database of retailers, manufacturers & logistics service providers as the best logistics location to serve European consumers, it has scored the most points on four of the six criteriea and it is located smack-bang in the middle of the Blue Banana. It is predicted to still be number 1 in 2018.” says Chris Saynor, eft CEO.
The event will be held on the 14th- 16th of October, 2015 and there are already some great speakers confirmed:
- Head of Vodafone Asset Management Services & Tactical Sourcing at Vodafone
- CEO at Seacon Logistics
- CSCO at Maxeda DIY
- CEO at KLG Europe
- VP Supply Chain at Pfizer
- Head of International operations at SPAR
- Head of Supply Chain at Media Saturn
- Senior Vice President, Global Supply Chain at Nilfisk-Advance A/S
- VP of Supply Chain at Jabil
- Working Capital and Inventory Management Lead at Zoetis
- CEO International Logistics at Steinhoff International
For any more information about the event have a look at: