Arvato’s EVP SCM/eCommerce North America and Brazil on Their Innovative Solutions Tackling Challenges in Hi-Tech and Consumer Goods
Dominik Dittrich, EVP SCM/eCommerce North America and Brazil, reflects on what eft’s 3PL award nomination means to Arvato and how they’re preparing for continuous improvement.
Read about Arvato’s customized solutions, their biggest challenges and how they plan on solving these issues achieving continuous improvement.
eft’s 3PL Awards voting is now closed. The winners in each category will be revealed during the evening of the 17th of June at the annual North American 3PL Summit and CSCO Forum in Chicago.
Although the 3PL Awards voting is now closed, eft’s newly introduced TripAdvisor for 3PLs is open for ratings.
How the Rating Vote Works
This year, in an effort to provide even more valuable customer feedback for the industry, manufacturers and retailers will be rating the services of their providers according to five metrics. This will be in addition to the ‘popular’ vote that we conduct year on year.
The five metrics shippers will be using to rate their 3PL are:
- Innovation / New Ideas and Solutions – The degree to which the 3PL you’re working with proactively provides your organization with innovation, new ideas and new solutions to tackle the challenges you’re facing
- Leadership/Management & Relationship Development – The level of dedication the senior leadership team of your 3PL has towards developing the business relationship with your organization and working to understand the nature of your business
- Reliability – The reliability of the service provided by your 3PL including on-time delivery, security, comprehensiveness of distribution network, ability to accommodate requests, etc.
- Customer Service & Speed of Response to Queries and Problems – The degree to which your 3PL is accessible, helpful and effective in helping tackle business queries, service emergencies and problems that crop up
- Value for money – Whether you think the 3PL you are using provides you with the service-level you expect at the appropriate price-level
For more information contact Magali Mathieu – firstname.lastname@example.org or +442074024327