Airbnb for Warehousing? – New Business Models, Innovation, ROI Webinar
This webinar will explore warehousing business models, both traditional and new. Attendees will discover how manufacturers, retailers, warehouse providers and other business segments are using innovative techniques to better utilize, leverage and engage...
Warehousing is a critical element of any retailer or manufacturer’s supply chain strategy. Specifically, today's cost containment business strategies highlight the importance of warehouse efficiency for manufacturers and retailers. Furthermore, as consumers demand greater product availability and short delivery times, businesses must make their supply chains more responsive while limiting new capital outlays. This results in the daunting task of balancing costs, reach and responsiveness.
This webinar will explore warehousing business models, both traditional and new. Attendees will discover how manufacturers, retailers, warehouse providers and other business segments are using innovative techniques to better utilize, leverage and engage warehouses.
The webinar is set to feature these key speakers:
- Steve Banker, Service Director, Supply Chain Management, ARC Advisory Group
- Steve, from industry-leading research organization ARC is currently conducting research into the usage of warehouses exploring how outsourcing, people, process and technology practices are improving performance, service-level and ROI. Steve has a column on Forbes.com exploring logistics and writes the Monday column on Logistics Viewpoints.
- Karl Siebrecht, Co-Founder & CEO, FLEXE
- Karl is the co-founder of the innovative warehousing marketplace FLEXE. Think Airbnb but for warehouses – a service that allows companies to optimize the usage of their warehouse capacity across such variables as seasonal dynamics and business cycles. With one interface to a national network of “on-demand” warehouses, FLEXE makes supply chains more flexible and adaptable.
- Dhruv Agarwal, CEO, True Fabrications
- Dhruv Agarwal is co-founder and CEO of True Fabrications, a leading designer and distributor of wine and spirits accessories for over 10,000 retailers around the world. A seasonal business that has experienced very significant growth in its 11 year history, True Fabrications continuously faces challenges in its supply chain around balancing its high standards for client responsiveness and satisfaction against keeping its investments in check.
·Time: The webinar will be taking place February 26th, from 12:30PM-1:15PM EST, 9:30AM – 10:15AM PST.
·Registration: The webinar is free to tune-in to, but you need to register here.
·Recordings: The webinar will be recorded and distributed the week following. You must register before-hand to receive the recordings.