eft is now Reuters Events - LEARN MORE
Millennials, Politics, And Direct Mail- Plus Australia Post's Joint Venture With Aramex
The US Postal Service recently released a report into how direct mail can be used to target millennial voters. Joining me to discuss this in depth is Brian G Denneny, the US Postal Service’s Executive Director of Sales.
- Are millennials interested in mail?
- How does direct mail compare with other forms of political advertising?
- What level of engagement does political direct mail have?
- How can mail be integrated into a multifaceted political campaign?
- Does direct mail work for local political campaigns as well as national political campaigns?
You can download the USPS paper "Political Mail and Millennials" from the Deliver The Win website.