DB Schenker, Bolloré and PostNord CIO’s discuss digitalisation in logistics
The logistics industry is undergoing a period of rapid and unprecedented transformation. New technology is enabling new innovations, technologies and customer demands are pushing logistics service providers (LSPs) into a new digital future – whether they are ready for it or not.
- Business Digitisation: Transforming a traditional LSP into a digitally enabled, responsive and agile organisation.
- The Importance of the Internet of Things: Discover how eCom giants are leveraging the IOT to create a smart, connected freight network.
- Deliver a Customer-Centric IT Strategy: Leverage New Technology to Deliver Improved Customer Service and Enhance the Customer Experience.
- Markus Sontheimer, CIO & CDO, DB Schenker
- Tancrède De Beler, CIO, Bolloré Logistics
- Kenneth Verlage, CIO, PostNord
- Leonie Weber, Global Head of IT Products and Projects, Damco
- Frank Dremmen, CIO, Havi
- Erdem Özsalih, R&D Director, Ekol Logistics
- Jochen Gottelmann, CIO, Lufthansa Cargo
- Slawomir Pawlak, CIO, Raben Group