The biggest names in the industry including Otto, Amazon, IBM, Lay-Z-Boy, Schneider Electric, Rakuten, Nokia and many more are set to keynote at the North American Supply Chain Summit; Chicago
Chicago, November 2016: eft is excited to announce the launch of the 8th Annual Supply Chain Summit, taking place in Chicago, June 14-16 2017.
The Supply Chain Summit: Chicago is the meeting place for the industry executives who recognise that the supply chain will not be the same in 10 years. The leaders who meet in Chicago are the forces driving the change.
The supply chain revolution: Seizing new technology innovations and responding to customer shifts
Now in its 8th year, eft’s Supply Chain Summit: Chicago has built on its reputation of being the most forward-looking and innovative supply chain event on the industry calendar. The Summit looks to give attendees the crucial guidance they need to navigate the future logistics and supply chain landscape.
Attendees will explore:
- Your Supply Chain Reinvented: Putting the customer at the center of your operations and everything you do
- Go Beyond Integration: Connecting the dots across and beyond the enterprise to drive next level collaboration
- Innovations in Supply Chain Architecture: Transform your entire supply chain network to meet the new demands of digital business
- Empower Your Supply Chain: To achieve an innovation culture and foster out of the box thinking
- Automation: Industry 4.0 and the final frontier for supply chain automation, infrastructure & operations
- The Omnichannel Puzzle: Tackling order fulfilment, inventory management & last mile delivery
Danielle Horsnell, Event Director, commented “As the industry moves on and transforms, so must the Supply Chain Summit and this year we’ve worked extra hard to bring you the key industry speakers and critical industry topics that will help you develop your business strategies as the supply change goes through a transformation that you can’t get left behind from.”
Complimentary passes are available for senior supply chain executives at retailers and manufacturers. See here for more details
eft Supply Chain and Logistics Business Intelligence is the global leader in business intelligence and C-level networking for the transport, logistics and supply chain industry. We specialize in connecting senior industry executives with their industry peers, and with the crucial information they need to excel in their work. www.eft.com
For further information, please contact:
Marketing Manager | eft
+ 44(0)2073757218|USA 1-800-814-3459 ex.7218.